Thursday, September 2, 2021

Fight the good fight!

Fight the good fight!

What the U.S. government and the medical community is doing borders on criminal.  There is a safe and effective treatment for covid-19. These deaths are simply the result of the medical community denying treatment for those who need treatment for covid-19.  The government has dictated to doctors and hospitals that treatment should be withheld.  It is hard to get the medicine that would cure covid-19.  The protocol is known as I-Mask + for prevention or I-Math for hospital treatment.  It works.  See flccc.net

A good friend is fighting the good fight right now. It is hard to get treatment when the government is against you.  But you got to fight.  We shall get him treatment.

Don't think that because you have been vaccinated you are safe.  You are not. Of my friends and family, those who have gotten covid-19 are evenly divided between those who have been vaccinated and those who have not.  Today, I listened to a podcast by a treating doctor who today had received 25 positive tests back on patients of which 17 had been vaccinated.  Whether you have been vaccinated or not you are going get covid-19, unless....

You got to fight the good fight.  Demand from your health care provider preventative treatment, you can get it.  If they will not give you to it, get someone else.

I have sufficient doses to get me through Nebraska and the World's.  Then I don't know what I will do.  I don't like taking drugs even if they are as safe as aspirin.  I may stop the I-Mask+ protocol and be prepared to treat the virus when I get it.  I am committed to staying strong.  I am going to lose a pound per week and am going to get fit. 

I will fight the good fight.  I will demand my doctor provide to me and my family good treatment.  I urge every gunfighter demand and get a plan of preventative treatment before they go to titled events.  To do less means that we lose more legends before their time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment