Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Be Prepared!

 Be prepared!

By the start of the circuit on March 10th in Texas, I believe the pandemic will be over. Omnicon will have infected most people and most will have immunity effectively ending the pandemic. However, there may be some folks that have been lucky and, of course, there maybe some like myself that have had one of the vaccine variants, such as Delta, that does not provide immunity to omnicon.  Those that have been vaccinated probably will have been already infected with omnicon, but some who were boosted late may still be at risk.

There is no need to be fearful.  Covid is an easily treated disease and generally is not lethal.  The 850,000 deaths are largely the result of lack of treatment.  That is why the USA has the highest death rate in the world from covid, lack of treatment.

Vaccine Viruses:  The experts predicted that if you have a vaccine program during a pandemic it would lead to variants. That is exactly what happened with such vaccine viruses such as Delta.  The original strain of covid 19 has been long extinct.  The vaccines were for the original strain and that is why vaccination will not give you protection against Delta or omnicon.  But there is no need to cower in fear.  Preparation is the answer.


Off Label Treatment:  There are numerous off label drugs that work very effectively against covid. The one I am most familiar with is ivermectin. It is normally given in a 5 day course of treatment.  I personally know many people who have been treated with ivermectin and all have recovered within the 5 days.  It is best if treatment begins within 72 hours of the onset of symptoms, but it appears to also be effective in the later stages of the disease. I watched a podcast of an elderly woman in Houston who came to a treating doctor with an oxygen level of 86 who was treated with ivermectin and she survived.  Had she gone to the emergency room, she would have certainly died.  I also know of an instance where treatment was started just hours before the ventilator with a discharge from the hospital five days later.  Ivermectin is safe, effective and cheap, but you have to work to get it.  Be prepared!

Personal History:  I was fortunate that a good friend came down with covid in the summer of 2021.  He was struggling with the disease and it took us two weeks to get him off label treatment.  Most doctors in Phoenix have been ordered not to treat covid patients by their employers. Hospitals here also refuse to treat.  Once we got him treatment he recovered in a few days.  Because of that, I found a doctor and a pharmacy that would provide me off label drugs as a preventative.  I started a preventative ivermectin program before the South Dakota shoot in August. I got covid after the Nebraska shoot.  I started ivermectin treatment within 24 hours of symptoms.  I would say that my illness was similar to a mild cold.  I stayed away from folks for 14 days but think I was not infectious after about 2 days.  My wife did not get covid.  I have four or five comorbidities: heart disease, kidney failure, obesity, old age and Vitamin D deficiency.  The vitamin D may not be a comorbidity because I did not have a blood test the summer of 2021 so I don't know.  Vitamin D is produced by being in the sun, so all the range master duties may have raised my levels to the level of prevention.  Studies have shown that adequate levels of Vitamin D is preventative.


Course of Action:  I am seeing my kidney doctor on the 23rd.  I will have had blood test to check Vitamin D levels by then and I will demand a prescription for ivermectin so that I can start a preventative treatment program before the start of the circuit in March.  I may have already had omnicon but I will prepare for the season as if I am at risk.  That means ivermectin when traveling and the supplements recommended such as Vitamins D, C, Zinc and others.  See flccc.net


Be Prepared!  And stop practicing missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment